01 Nov Dana Point Real Estate Tips
Below is the very popular Dana Point Real Estate Tips & Advice Article by Zillow. This news feed provides a large array of articles pertaining to the Home Buying and Selling experience as well as the latest Real Estate tips and tricks. The articles provided are most certainly entertaining as well as informational. Find fun facts, helpful information, great stories and so much more!
Please bookmark this page as this popular Dana Point Real Estate Tips & Advice news feed updates daily.
If you have any questions regarding the market or are looking to buy or sell a home in the area please contact me at 949.922.9552.
Dana Point Real Estate Tips by Zillow
- How to Make the Most of 500 Square Feet: See How This City Renter Did It
- Tenant Troubles: Who Is Responsible for Problems in Your Rental?
- How to Perform a Landlord Background Check
- Small Kitchen? Try These 9 Tips for Making the Most of Your Limited Space
- 5 Expenses Homeowners Pay That Renters Don’t
- 7 Qualities of a Good Neighbor
- 5 Ways to Get to Know Your Neighbors
- 3 Things to Do When Your Neighbors List Their Home for Sale
- What You Need to Know About the Fair Housing Act
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Home Equity Loans
- Don’t Believe These 5 Myths About Real Estate Agents
- 5 Things to Look for in a Rental Listing
- Entertaining With Pets: How to Keep Them Safe (and Sane) at Your Next Soiree
- 4 Ways to Ensure Your Pet Is a Good Rental Resident
- 5 Mortgage Misconceptions Set Straight
If you found this Popular Dana Point Real Estate Tips article to be a fun read I would love to see your comments! Please share your thoughts.
A Bit About Dana Point
Dana Point is a city located in southern Orange County, California. The population was 33,351 at the 2010 census. It has one of the few harbors along the Orange County coast, and with ready access via State Route 1, it is a popular local destination for surfing.
The city was named after the headland of Dana Point, which was in turn named after Richard Henry Dana, Jr., author of Two Years Before the Mast, which included a description of the area. Dana described the locale, including neighboring San Juan Capistrano, as “the only romantic spot on the coast”. Although Dana described the anchorage as poor, it is now a developed harbor and contains a replica of his ship, the Pilgrim.
Are you thinking about relocating to Dana Point, CA? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at 949.922.9552.
Are you thinking about buying or selling in Dana Point, California?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
Looking for more information About Dana Point?
Being from the area, you receive the benefits of learning about great neighborhoods, trends and hot spots.