05 May Dana Point Real Estate Tips
Below is the very popular Dana Point Real Estate Tips & Advice Article by Zillow. This news feed provides a large array of articles pertaining to the Home Buying and Selling experience as well as the latest Real Estate tips and tricks. The articles provided are most certainly entertaining as well as informational. Find fun facts, helpful information, great stories and so much more!
Please bookmark this page as this popular Dana Point Real Estate Tips & Advice news feed updates daily.
If you have any questions regarding the market or are looking to buy or sell a home in the area please contact me at 949.922.9552.
Dana Point Real Estate Tips by Zillow
- Prepare for the Ultimate Staycation
- The Hidden Costs of Moving: 11 Extra Fees to Watch For
- Keeping Pets Safe Around Plants
- How Much Does It Cost to Move?
- How to Set a Home Renovation Budget
- Quiz: Should You Renovate Your Home or Sell?
- How to Handle Long-Distance House Hunting Like a Champ
- How to Measure Your Home’s Square Footage
- 9 Listing Photo Do’s and Don’ts
- Can’t Buy a House With Cash? You Can Still Land the Home
- What is Tax Assessed Value, Tax Appraised Value, and Market Assessed Value?
- Understanding Fee Simple vs Leasehold Ownership
- What Every Homeowner Needs to Know About Contractors
- Real Estate Agent Commissions: How Much Should You Pay?
- Quiz: Which Football Team Should You Cheer for in the Big Game?
If you found this Popular Dana Point Real Estate Tips article to be a fun read I would love to see your comments! Please share your thoughts.
A Bit About Dana Point
Dana Point is a city located in southern Orange County, California. The population was 33,351 at the 2010 census. It has one of the few harbors along the Orange County coast, and with ready access via State Route 1, it is a popular local destination for surfing.
The city was named after the headland of Dana Point, which was in turn named after Richard Henry Dana, Jr., author of Two Years Before the Mast, which included a description of the area. Dana described the locale, including neighboring San Juan Capistrano, as “the only romantic spot on the coast”. Although Dana described the anchorage as poor, it is now a developed harbor and contains a replica of his ship, the Pilgrim.
Are you thinking about relocating to Dana Point, CA? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at 949.922.9552.
Are you thinking about buying or selling in Dana Point, California?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
Looking for more information About Dana Point?
Being from the area, you receive the benefits of learning about great neighborhoods, trends and hot spots.