Below is the very popular Dana Point Real Estate Tips & Advice Article by Zillow. This news feed provides a large array of articles pertaining to the Home Buying and Selling experience as well as the latest Real Estate tips and tricks. The articles provided are most certainly entertaining as well as informational. Find fun facts, helpful information, great stories and so much more!
Please bookmark this page as this popular Dana Point Real Estate Tips & Advice news feed updates daily.
If you have any questions regarding the market or are looking to buy or sell a home in the area please contact me at 949.922.9552.
Dana Point Real Estate Tips by Zillow
- A 3-Step Downsizing Planby Zillow on October 13, 2020 at 6:04 pm
When it's time to move to a smaller home, these tips will help you save the memories while minimizing clutter in your new place.
- Prepare for the Ultimate Staycationby Sarah Pike on June 3, 2020 at 1:04 pm
Rule #1 of the best week off at home: Plan ahead.
- Looking for a New Place? Use This Time to Create Your Wishlistby Susan Kelleher on April 17, 2020 at 9:59 pm
If your move is delayed, evaluate the features of your current home so you know just what you want in your next one.
- 5 Ways to Make Your Home Office Work (Even if It's Your Kitchen)by Zillow on April 17, 2020 at 7:08 pm
WFH is the new normal for many Americans. Here's how to get your workspace functioning well - and looking great.
- Selling? Increase Your Home's "Screen Appeal"by Zillow on April 17, 2020 at 12:19 am
With home showings going online during COVID-19, learn how to make your listing stand out on screen.
- Does Your Home Make You Happy?by Zillow on April 16, 2020 at 2:32 am
7 easy tips for giving your space a morale makeover.
- 5 Tips for Moving During COVID-19by Zillow on April 10, 2020 at 1:17 am
By taking extra safety precautions and minimizing social contact, you can still move safely.
- 5 New Year's Resolutions That Can Help You Buy a Homeby Zillow on December 20, 2019 at 10:19 pm
New year, new home? Whip your financial resume into shape to improve your home-buying odds.
- Buying a Home? Plan for These Hidden Costsby Jonathan Deesing on September 19, 2019 at 1:00 pm
Get those rainy day funds in order - you're going to need them.
- 5 Reasons to Buy a Home This Fallby Brendon DeSimone on September 12, 2019 at 1:55 pm
The days may be getting shorter, but the list of home-shopping benefits is getting longer.
If you found this Popular Dana Point Real Estate Tips article to be a fun read I would love to see your comments! Please share your thoughts.
A Bit About Dana Point
Dana Point is a city located in southern Orange County, California. The population was 33,351 at the 2010 census. It has one of the few harbors along the Orange County coast, and with ready access via State Route 1, it is a popular local destination for surfing.
The city was named after the headland of Dana Point, which was in turn named after Richard Henry Dana, Jr., author of Two Years Before the Mast, which included a description of the area. Dana described the locale, including neighboring San Juan Capistrano, as “the only romantic spot on the coast”. Although Dana described the anchorage as poor, it is now a developed harbor and contains a replica of his ship, the Pilgrim.
Are you thinking about relocating to Dana Point, CA? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at 949.922.9552.
Are you thinking about buying or selling in Dana Point, California?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
Looking for more information About Dana Point?
Being from the area, you receive the benefits of learning about great neighborhoods, trends and hot spots.